Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Best Weapon and Perk Setup for Modern Warfre 2!

Even though COD MW2 has been out for aobut 7 months now i have finally found my best setup for my weapons and perks. If you have been playing this game nonstop then you will probably apreciate this.


We’d like to know what your favorite weapon and perk setup is at the moment. I have to admit, I’m pretty addicted to MW2 at the moment, so i’ll let you in on my current set up.

I have a M16 Rifle, using the Bling Perk with Red-Dot sight and silencer. Then with the other two Perks I have Stopping Power and Ninja.
I also carry a rocket launcher as my Secondary, as I seem to be the only one whos willing to take out choppas and UAVs.
Do you think you have a better setup? List your favourite Weapon and Perk setup below.

No comments:

Post a Comment